SMARTINT, INC. is a professional manufacturer dedicated to developing and producing high quality and reliable light switchable smart film and smart glass based on the innovative light switchable liquid crystal and polymer technologies, and the state-of-the-art roll-to-roll manufacturing facilities inside an optical-grade clean-room factory and environment.
SMARTINT – Major Features of Smart Film
* clearer at transparent status – inner base film by latest nano-grade material with a higher transparency up to 85% as clear as general glass of 89% for natural light and comfort view.
* better privacy at opaque status – inner base film by latest nano-grade fine structure with a dense haze more than 92% for a better privacy protection at opaque status.
* better uniformity at opaque status – latest coating technology without adding any micro-bead spacer for a better surface uniformity.
* better energy saving efficiency – newest energy-saving recipe, power consumption only 0.005 KWH/m2 at clear and powered on status.
* suitable for a continuous operation – stable operation at a continuous power-on status.
* faster response – switch on-and-off only within a second.
SMARTINT : Smart Film and Smart Glass – High Transparency and High Clarity – Top Quality in the World
SMARTINT New Product – Facade Grade Smart Film Advantages
* Direct Exposure under Sun Light – latest sun blocking recipe.
* High Temperature Operation – operating temperature up to 80 degree C.
* Anti-UV Light – effectively blocking solar UV light more than 99.9%.
SMARTINT : New Facade Grade +80 Degree Celsius High Temperature Operation
SMARTINT, INC. offers a series of high quality smart film and smart glass as follows.
SMARTINT Indoor Grade Smart Film Base Type (SFB) : Basic Structure and Operation Theory
SMARTINT Indoor Grade Smart Film Self-Adhesive Type (SFA) : Basic Structure and Operation Theory
SMARTINT Indoor Grade Smart Glass, Self-Adhesive Type Smart Film Pre-stuck on Glass (SGA) : Basic Structure and Operation Theory
SMARTINT Indoor Grade Smart Glass, Laminated Type (SGL) : Basic Structure and Operation Theory